Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

Norpro's My Favorite Mug, will become your favorite mug! It is the ultimate mug and bowl in one. Ideal for drinks, cereal, ice cream, soups and chili. Set of 2, each holds 2 cups/16oz and is made of beautiful porcelain that is dishwasher and microwave safe. ...Read more

************************************

  • Each mug holds 2 cups/16 ounces
  • Made of beautiful porcelain with a comfortable handle and perfect shape
  • Ideal for your latte, cappuccino, tea, cocoa, cider, cereal, ice-cream, granola, soap and chili
  • Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two


Product Brand :
Norpro

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

See All Of Product Brand : Norpro

Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two


### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Aug 04, 2011 01:22:18 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!! Norpro My Favorite Mugs, Set of Two

More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......

Thanks To : Shopping Best for Modern Accent Tables shop Buy Ford Parts In Canada Automotive Parts Best Buy Tuscan Accessories At Home